Application developer (Senior Salesforce Developer)
Reponsible for creating Salesforce applications for internal and external users. Digital Sector is FinTech and specifically Insurance.
Position: Senior Salesforce Developer, responsible for development on the Salesforce Platform and force.com platform.
Day-to-day activities: Implementing small pieces of functionality of an application, testing them and promoting them to Live environment. Advocating best practices and software engineering standards..
What does it take to be successful?
- What is your work philosophy?
Be ethical and respectful to your colleagues, always listen and maintain your standards.
- What does it take to be successful?
- Does your job make you compromise with something or make sacrifices?
Absolutely not, in any life aspect, professional or personal.
- Professional / social network
It’s developed by participating in wider communities related with your field of expertise.
- Relationship with employees / colleagues / employer
Amazing. Really admire what everyone is doing and the vision that they are committed to.
- How do you deal with mistakes in your work?
Mistakes are very human and natural, you just hold yourself accountable, communicating them and do your best to amend them.
Bachelor on Computer Science – Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
Courses and trainings
Salesforce online and instructor-led training, various IT-related lessons in Coursera.
Salesforce Certified Platform Developer 1
Salesforce Certified Platform Developer 2.
- Technical skills on Software Engineering, such as coding, software development best practices, best practices specific to Salesforce Platform.
- Being a good listener, passionate about what you do, communicating you point of view clearly, focusing on solving a problem.
Love my friends and family, who I cannot frequently meet in the busy London life and across the continent which make me sad a lot of times. At the same time, it gives me pleasure more than anything when I get to see them.